This is the first salted recipe here on MSH and I assure you those tuna & cheddar bagels are really quick and easy to make for lunch. You can make your own bagels (hmmm!) or buy some, it works just fine and it’s even faster. For 2 sandwiches.
- 2 cans of tuna
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp whole-grain mustard (or more according to your taste)
- salt & pepper
- 2 bagels
- thin slices of cucumber
- thin strips of carrot
- Mix together the ingredients for the tuna salad and adjust the quantities to your taste if needed.
- Slice your bagels in two and add the tuna all over the bottom part.
- Add the cucumber slices and carrot strips on top.
- Add some slices of cheddar (or another cheese that you like).
- Put in the oven and set it to grill.
- Once the cheese has melted, take the bagels out and put the two parts of the bagel back together.
- Serve with a side of french fries or salad.