So before I share with you the details of this nutty recipe, I just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments you left on my last post. I’m so glad this sensitive subject, that I’m sure a lot of people deal with (more than we can actually think of), has been well received on this little corner of the Internet. It was a wordy article but I think it’s good to mix different kinds of content and I’m willing to share more of that kind of thoughts/personal matters on the blog.
So now I’m moving on to that appetite of yours that should be satisfied with this SUPER EASY (and quick) recipe.
- 100g flour
- 100 g almond powder
- 150g powdered sugar
- 150g butter
- 6 egg whites
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1tsp of baking powder
- Melt the butter by putting it in the microwave for about 60 seconds. Let it cool.
- Whisk the egg whites and slowly add the sugar while you're at it. Pour in the flour, almond powder, zest, baking powder and combine delicately.
- Add in the melted butter and mix well.
- Fill in your buttered cake pan with the mixture and add a (big) spoon of Nutella to each cavity.
- Cook for about 10 minutes in a preheated oven to 180°.
- Remove from pan and let them cool down a bit before savoring them one by one!