As you may already know, San Francisco was the last stop of my awesome trip to California and its surroundings. The city is lovely but can be physically exhausting sometimes. Anyway, here are a few facts about one of the biggest cities of the West I thought I could gather and share with you :
- The fog is omnipresent.
- And it gives the city this little something that makes it beautiful.
- The weather’s colder than expected – I can be very sensitive to the cold but I swear it is quite chilly during Summer.
- Streets are a pain to climb up.
- Fisherman’s Wharf is very touristy.
- Victorian houses are lovely.
- Lombard Street is a sick one.
- The city is very eclectic.
- Cable cars are fun but awfully expensive (& only used by tourists, that may be why).
- Golden Gate Park < Central Park.
- Californian champagne is quite tasty actually.
- The Golden Gate Bridge is impressive and beautiful.
- San Francisco is all I ever imagined and at the same time it is not. Sorry, can’t explain that one.
Have you ever been to San Francisco ? How did you feel about it ?