I don’t want to give up too soon on summer since it was SO short this year, but watching the Fall/Winter collections in stores kind of makes me want to slip on a good jumper. So, it’s sort of a different post from what’s been going on here since day 1 but I thought I’d show you some of my picks for slowly getting into an autumnal mood.
- I think I finally found the leather jacket of my dreams. Feminine, great leather quality (at least it seems so), subtle and delicate pieces of gold. I’m all in. It’s currently unavailable but I’ll wait.
- I’ve been looking for a striped shirt that doesn’t make you look like you’re in your pajamas. I’ve tried some and always felt a bit meh about them. I was browsing their online shop the other day and I discovered that Zara has a bunch of affordable striped pieces so I can’t wait to go to the store and try them on.
- Love the style of those boots. The color’s a nice twist when you wear black jeans and I find the cut very pretty. Already bought them!
- What did I say a few lines earlier? Yes, I do love a good jumper! This one looks comfy, soft, and not too thick for the upcoming months.
- Ah, the Jo Malone candles. They’re quite pricey so in the meantime I brought back two candles from my holidays for a quarter of the price!
Did anything caught your eye too ?