The wonderful Brittany from the blog Life, Set Sail tagged me to do this little post and I thought, why not? there’s so little clue about my personality here at MSH that I guess I can share a few facts about myself!
So, here we go :
- I’m Libra. Thus, I’m the most indecisive person on earth.
- I used to be really into fansites. I would never maintain one ever again, but I owned a fansite ten years ago and it was quite popular to the French community.
- That’s when I met my best friend. Actually, people I met online several years ago are probably the ones that know me best.
- I hate sports. I used to get the worst grades in school and I really want to get back to it to get fitter, but that’s too much of a torture.
- I’m not much of a party girl, and I love staying home with a book to read or a movie to watch, but I absolutely enjoy getting together with my friends for quiet afternoons or evenings too.
- I can’t bear coffee. The taste and the smell.
- I’m still living at my parents’ but since owning an apartment in Paris is a dream I can’t afford yet, I’m saving up!
- I’m not a cat person, nor a dog person. I’m sorry, I’m just not a pet lover, they scare me too much.
- I’ve never cried reading a book. And yes, I’ve read The Fault in our Stars. Now you must think I’m heartless but in truth, I just keep it all inside.
- I don’t wear a lot of perfume. They tend to give me headaches so I’m very picky when it comes to choosing a wearable scent. I only own one bottle of perfume, it’s my beloved Peony & Blush Suede from Jo Malone, and for now, I’m gonna stick to this one.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more. I tag Candice from Sense and Sensibility and whoever feels like it! I gladly encourage you to do this on your own blog and let me know about it once you’ve done this, I would love to get to know you better!